Instagram Blowouts

It’s just off the Royal Mile next to a new hotel they’ve been building. Really good at the moment cos there aren’t any tourists about, plus it’s got nice flatground and one of those curved marble ledges that only seem to exist in other countries.

2 Likes

Is the Waverley Station car park at the bottom of the hill @Maldoror? If it’s the place I’m thinking it looks really good for skating.

Thought this was down a side street along from Focus.

1 Like

Aye pretty much (and Build has the same place in mind), it’s v close to Waverley car park. Just off the Royal Mile, behind the Adagio Hotel on New Street. Got some other nice ledges and a manny pad/gap type thing that would work well with the right approach.

2 Likes

Muska’s been building a garden wall in his Instagram stories and I’m finding it a really mellow and satisfying watch

5 Likes

1 Like

I don’t know who that is but I like his insta! 90s style

There’s a lot going on here but the alley oop wallride on the door is crazy

2 Likes

That gave me the lols

I was shocked to see how fat Busta is these days. His neck is almost as wide as his waist.

1 Like

that does not shock me in the slightest tbh

1 Like

My favourite Busta Rhymes fact is that he used to live in Morecambe

3 Likes

If you want it let me hear you say
Gimme some morecambe

6 Likes

He’s definitely on the roids, or has been. There’s a proper “beached whale” look that people get when they get into bodybuilding then bloat from all those extra calories on top.

Fuck it, he seems cool tho. I used to love those videos where he goes to schools and battles with the kids. I bet he’s great to hang out with.

A Rip and Dip reminder.

Good. This shit needs sharing again and again. A fucking turd of a brand owned by a bigger turd of a person.

3 Likes

Is stokemuch the guy that got feedback ted fired from his job?

And yeah fuuuuuuck that company.

1 Like

Ewwwwwwww

5 Likes

Wow that was absolutely humping :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Walk it off