Interview Thread

The best lads.

2 Likes
3 Likes

That was a great read - hopefully he releases the unexpurgated one too as discussed.

1 Like

Matt Price once again proving he is a great dude.

1 Like
6 Likes

Enjoyed this.

1 Like

Iā€™m quite intrigued to see what Harmony Korine does if heā€™s serious about making skate videos. Also, Vincent Touzery on EDGLRD.

3 Likes

Heā€™s mates with Werner, so some cameos from him would be good. I reckon heā€™d be down after that piece he did with Jenkem?

How are we supposed to pronounce that?
It looks like the Gonz tried to write Edgar on acid.

2 Likes

Edge Lord with missing letters is pretty edgy:

4 Likes

HEā€™S SMOKING A CIGARETTE?!

3 Likes

ā€˜what is he going to do next?!ā€™

1 Like

I feel like Simon Amstell in that episode when I watch most skate edits now.

3 Likes
7 Likes

I think this has been up for a while but Iā€™ve just read this and really enjoyed it. Satva has always been one of my favourites and I always thought he was underrated. Just rewatched his Heavy Metal and Welcome to Hell parts and they are both so dopeā€¦ and the Overton Berry Ensemble song in his Welcome to Hell part is just next level.

6 Likes

I wore out the the VHS tape on that line with the illusion switch frontside flip.

3 Likes

I know - I still canā€™t decide what I make of the the switch illusion flip. But the switch FS flip over the Cardiel road gap at the end of his Heavy Metal part is so proper.

1 Like

Yeah, Satva interview was posted in here before. So goodā€¦took me forever to find the record with his Welcome To Hell song on. And then I left it at a friends, never to get it back. Along with a Busta Rhymes record and my dart board. Yay.

Wanted to put this in here, too. New Slam interview with the guy who was behind Emerica during Stay Gold and has returned to the role.

Apols if there is a bias with me posting this.
Some good Heath nuggets in there, though. And stuff about the futureā€¦

3 Likes

Every time I listen to that Superstar track I still wait for some to say ā€˜thatā€™s my prosthetic eyeā€™!

4 Likes