Ishod Real Part

Anyone not loving this part is tripping, sorry haha. Ishod although looking nonchalant at times works so hard for this… the best of this generation without a doubt, i do get the comments about the energy of the part though. Regardless i just except for what it is, the best technique in the game!

1 Like

For me I like the energy. Chilled.

1 Like

Ishod is the goat end of. Great style, he just looks so casual. Who wouldn’t want 10 mins of Ishod footage

3 Likes

For me, the enjoyment of a video part comes from the whole experience - the edit, the filming, the way the music compliments the skating etc. Average skating can be elevated by great cinematography, so it makes sense the reverse could be true.

I don’t think anyones said they don’t enjoy watching Ishod, just that this footage wasn’t presented in the best way.

I’m gonna go rewatch it, maybe it’s a grower.

For the record, his varial heel, the fs flip,sw fs flip line, the tre in the bucket hat, the big spin and the second song were all sick.

5 Likes

Open your eyes bvs.

2 Likes

I must admit I didn’t care for the last track but just enjoyed the skating

:heart_eyes:

“I’d rather watch Ishod push switch mongo”

2 Likes

Saw Ishod switch front blunt off the high ledge at Maba in the flesh and it must have been the best thing Iv ever seen.

4 Likes

Swongo! :laughing:

1 Like

The third ‘fit here is my favourite.

Kickflip front nose to fakie completely asleep.

2 Likes

Yeah the floaty exit from the noseslide is so cool

4 Likes

So fucking gooooood. The first Kikky.

4 Likes

Kikky, Kickflip.

???

Do you mean the topic I posted about how to tag topics with a specific category?

All good, was just hoping that didn’t come across as a rant.

Man this guy . Such a treat to watch

2 Likes

Ishod just got soooo much time, seems to freeze time