Ishod Real Part

Perhaps, but he also seems to have his fair share of naysayers. He also needs to put out 10 parts a year to maintain that hype.

Even dudes putting out stuff at a national level feel this.
The pressure at those global levels must be crazy to keep a handle on.

2 Likes

Kicker into the brick bank, fs noooooose sliiiiide, backtail shuv backtail, lesser seen nollie hardflip, wrong way reverts and 270s off the bench, that effortless fs shuv to long crook towards the end, I donā€™t know how anyone could watch him and not enjoy it.

Heā€™s one of the few ā€œeverything done clinicallyā€ skaters that I donā€™t find boring to watch.

6 Likes

Going in for a third watch in order to work out what the fuck is going on. I enjoyed it. Ishod always comes across as one of the best guys too.

2 Likes

Do they measure success from reading our comments?

They shouldnā€™t haha.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand how people can say anything bad about this part or suggest there should be a shorter part. Heā€™s got everything and people moaning thereā€™s too much. Watch the part again itā€™s flawless. You must be looking for something to complain about cause I remember waiting years for a new (insert favourite skater part) and weā€™re getting the best handed to us multiple times a year. Itā€™s sick! Ishod is the Koston we all wanted. That kickflip frontside nose to fakie. Fuck me I hate that trick and now I love it. Sorry rant over had a few pints

6 Likes

Iā€™ve heard multiple people call this part boring now. Most people are blaming it on Real for making the edit a bit dull.

Multiple people can still be wrong.

1 Like

Theyā€™re wrong.

I could watch him do anything since he has a rad style.

2 Likes

Really weird intro/opener.

Waaaaay too long.

The music fits his skating perfectly. Stylish and chill. Nothing wrong with the edit

Yer look at Brexit haha

Got to be honest, I thought it was good, I know heā€™s amazing, but there was nothing in there that makes me want to watch it again. I might do as people seem to be so pumped on it, but not going to lose any sleep if I donā€™t.

Finding it weird how this is polarising.

For me itā€˜a something Iā€™ll come back to. Heā€™s so smooth and his trick selection is so on point.

Perfect part for me.

3 Likes

Yeah I really donā€™t get it. To be honest Iā€™d go so far as to say that if you canā€™t enjoy Ishod then why even bother watching skating. Itā€™s not even up for debate

2 Likes

Anyone not loving this part is tripping, sorry haha. Ishod although looking nonchalant at times works so hard for thisā€¦ the best of this generation without a doubt, i do get the comments about the energy of the part though. Regardless i just except for what it is, the best technique in the game!

1 Like

For me I like the energy. Chilled.

1 Like

Ishod is the goat end of. Great style, he just looks so casual. Who wouldnā€™t want 10 mins of Ishod footage

3 Likes

For me, the enjoyment of a video part comes from the whole experience - the edit, the filming, the way the music compliments the skating etc. Average skating can be elevated by great cinematography, so it makes sense the reverse could be true.

I donā€™t think anyones said they donā€™t enjoy watching Ishod, just that this footage wasnā€™t presented in the best way.

Iā€™m gonna go rewatch it, maybe itā€™s a grower.

For the record, his varial heel, the fs flip,sw fs flip line, the tre in the bucket hat, the big spin and the second song were all sick.

5 Likes

Open your eyes bvs.

2 Likes