Latest forum updates

Or clicking on an insta link and it’s that French 360flip goon.

1 Like

@anonymity @judithpriest @deegwaad
Updated to latest beta release of the forum, and I think the scrolling problem may be fixed, but could you check for me pls?

Not fixed for me, I’m afraid. Still doing it.

Faaaarrrrck

Thanks @deegwaad still waiting for a fix from devs…

So far so good for me.

It was glitching to shit for me yesterday on my iPhone. First time ever. Then fine again.

What version of iOS have you got @judithpriest?

Rocking the 15.1.1

Apparently this issue has been fixed. Maybe try:

• private browsing in safari as it might be a caching issue
  • if private browsing does fix it you might need to therefore zap your cache/cookies for this site for it to work

Nope, no dice. I reckon that developers probably think it’s not worth going that far back (12.5.5), as there will be so few people still using it. Worktime lurking only for me from now on.

@Spanky no rush, I know you’re busy but is there a way of properly blocking people on here? It’s annoying that blocked posts still appear as “hidden”

I just had a quick look and I don’t think there is, sorry fella

No worries mate. Thanks for the quick reply! Hope you and yours are all good

1 Like

Good news for us luddites on ancient phones as it seems forum developers have fixed the previous glitching issues and all is well again!

2 Likes

Amazing great news. That issue had slipped my mind tbh stoked it’s sorted for you

1 Like

same here

As of this morning I’m getting a ‘unfortunately your browser is too old to work on this site. Please upgrade your browser to view rich content, log in and reply’ message.
This is on desktop using up to date Firefox 78.15.0esr (64 bit)
Everything else works fine but not the forum.
Tried on Chrome too and got a ‘this site is not secure’ warning message.
Can view/post on iPhone though.

Any ideas?
X

1 Like

Anyone else getting this?

Almost always on a mobile but will try from a laptop later/tomorrow

2 Likes

What phones you using?