Looking for a old sequnce from Sidewalk

I have also DM’d Horse on instagram to see if he can sort it @Spanky thank you by the way for that. I will wait patiently for a reply… As he was not forthcoming through his webpage. Thanks for your help @buildafire and @anonymity if you do come across it please do not hesitate to post here or pm me. Thanks again chaps.

What was the article about?

2 Likes

I honestly can not remember @Yoyo might have a better idea.

Please do!

+1

3 Likes

I will also certainly do the same if Horsley gets back to me seen as a audience is now gathering, it is important to me as he was a dear friend growing up and I appreciate any help in tracking it down.

2 Likes

This thread makes me smile, really wanna see a happy outcome, @buildafire like the Cilla Black of the forum.

5 Likes

Maybe it was in Document?!

2 Likes

Not if Horsley shot it.

3 Likes

It was defo Sidewalk

1 Like

Just got back from work to see this thread. Blown away. Massively appreciate everyone’s time and effort. This has got to be the best chance of tracking the picture down.
It isn’t issues; August, September or October either. These are the ones I have tracked down.
Can’t remember much about the article. Think it included various pictures from all over uk. Like a round up of action/ tour.
Bridmarble got your DM. Said to the wife this morning who I thought it might be. I said it would be you. Great to see we are both thinking about it and see it at special. Been a long time mate.

2 Likes

Seeing as we have the guy who actually edited the magazine (and who was actually there that day) and somone with every issue to hand who curates old mags posting in this thread I’m pretty confident this will be found.

I’m also pretty confident it will be the most liked post on this forum. I’m going to be so stoked when it’s posted!

3 Likes

Yeah can someone find it already? Paging Swift Blazer!!!

1 Like

Sidewalk - the Mandela effect issue.

1 Like

No pressure then…

4 Likes

Looked through all of 1998 again. Still nothing.

Has anyone thought to ask Paul Sylvester? He probably knows what year/issue it was. Can’t remember his insta handle at the moment otherwise I’d DM him

worth a try

2 Likes

I should say he’s on Canadian time so might not reply straight away

1 Like

Aaaah I searched under ‘syl…’ that’s why he didn’t show

1 Like

Thank you it has got be worth a shot thank you @roncalow much appriciated as is everybody’s help.
Horse has given me the silent treatment through his website and instagram. @buildafire don’t suppose you could have a look at the early 99 issues when you get a moment but that seems to far on for me but as stated a few times a lot of brain matter has eroded over the years.