Looking for any old Birdhouse items

Hmmmm…

1 Like

Wondered that too, but different IPs.

Paul Zitzer wondering why the hell his phone just made a noise.

Seems like Birdhouse is more popular than we thought!

Who would have thought that Tony Hawk’s company would appeal to little kids…

Not me, that’s for sure.

While we’re here am I the only one that only just realised the logo is the Playmobil logo?

While we’re here can I point out that the “coolest” brand out there, Fucking Awesome copied their logo from Hulk Hogan. Really cool!
It’ probably common knowledge to be fair.

Yeah originally when dill started it as Dill LTD it was just a graphic for that then he turned it into the fucking awesome company we know now.

Just to put it out there incase you didn’t pick up on it, I was being a little sarcastic. I’m not the biggest fan of Dill.

I’m poor at picking up sarcasm unless it’s abundantly clear haha sorry. Any reason why? I have to say I really like FA boards.

I liked his skating up until after Mosaic but I find him one of the most self important, talentless hacks who lucked out on making a success of his barely plausible bedroom idea on his name. Granted he saw that there was something sellable in what the kids were doing in and around Supreme and Strobeck. I’m indifferent to all that, there are great bits of it and really annoying bits but I won’t go into that. I have been doing too many tldr posts lately.

1 Like

The End was great though. Loved the Willy Santos and Andrew Reynolds parts

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Skatevideo-Birdhouse-The-End-VHS-PAL-1998/124197302318?hash=item1ceabc702e:g:~CAAAOSwP79eyQBx