Lost skateboard media

Inspired by HH’s comments in the AVE’s bench thread.
Here’s a place for pre WiFi/Insta etc online content that fell through the cracks.
When Mpora died, loads of UK stuff disappeared - I have some and will put in here.

Also any other obscure etc stuff - feel free to add.

First up episode 1 of a 3-part Blueprint Skateboards ‘Tales of the Black Glove’ MFWTCB premiere tour series.
Will upload the rest soon.

7 Likes

Forum OG appearances a-plenty

2 Likes

Obviously not ‘lost’ per se since they’re on YouTube but in shocking quality. Always loved these two little Crail edits

3 Likes

Rad - Crail were so further ahead than any other brand with web content - crazy how they fell off after a while.

Ty Evans too - was it skatefairy that he used to do?

3 Likes

Yeah Skate Fairy was Ty Evans.

So much good Quicktime content almost daily on the old site where it had like 8 ‘panes’ with different columns in each.

I know it was released as a DVD but Super Champion Funzone had a proper blog feel to it as well. Way ahead of its time

5 Likes

I guess this qualifies as I had to rip it from VHS so that it existed on the Internet.

Accompanying Mike Manzoori interview about this 1994 classic here.

2 Likes

Original Clown Skateboards team video with Chris Oliver, young Benny Fairfax, Mathias Nylen, Simon Skipp etc

1 Like

I reclaimed my copy of S&V in order to digitise it; that evening, i get home to discover it had been digitised.
thanks Anon/ hyped!

2 Likes

was looking for the McNatt 20 Shot footage the other day; video removed from the Vimeo account. bah

I remember Lakai always had regular videos on the first or 2nd version of podcasts on iTunes/iPod

2 Likes

They did, I used to regularly watch those.

These were my favourites:

2 Likes

Hosted using Digital Ocean