Music thread

radio from last sunday

1 Like

Holy shit. I had that, and I gave it away about a month ago with a load of other library/test records. Had no idea that was on it. Fuck.

Dude. Have a word with yourself. ha!

I gave away some library records once then found out they’re really collectable and worth a fair bit.

“Im staying indoors…”

Baker Street…fire!!!

Snarky Puppy are playing a few places this year. Def going to the Rock City. What dya reckon moffugs and Mush?

They’re certainly good enough to catch more than the once.
Shall look up then when and where info and see if any take my fancy / suit my needs.

Yep I’m down!

Baker Street grime remix…

18 hours of Radioheads OK Computer sessions have leaked. Haven’t had a listen yet, as I’ve been at work.
Just been browsing this thread http://atease.radioheadnews.com/topic/273-18-hours-of-ok-computer-stuff-leaked/

That sounds so fucking dry lol

No surprises there then.

4 Likes

(Can I join in?)

Is it a let down?

1 Like

Took me a sec there…but that’s good haha

If I was made to listen to that I’d be climbing up the fucking walls.

2 Likes

Anyone listening to the Drum & Bass special on 6 Music today? Bringing back some memories. Well I say memories, the late 90s and early 2000s are a bit of a blur, but still.

Yes. I’ve got it on.

For some reason I have a funny relationship with D&B - some tracks I love and literally can’t keep still for, where others do my head in so much that it’s feels like I’m about to have an anxiety related episode.

:man_shrugging:

Seriously let down by Fabio when he was being interviewed by Lamacq the other night and said the “Original Nutter” was his favourite of all the tunes in that d&b World Cup feature.

Yeah and there was hardly any D&B. I feel cheated. It’s like Brexit all over again