Music thread

Just bought it like the drone I am. Cheers.

I’ll buy it of course. Lift your skinny fists is still up there as an all time favourite.

1 Like
1 Like

Can’t post Wubble-U and not post their finest moment. Here they are miming it for a studio full of confused children at the time:

2 Likes

I still can’t work out if it’s a classic or total rubbish.
Seem to end up listening to it when very very drunk.

Both, surely.

2 Likes

Damn man DMX overdosed and in a coma :frowning:

Not looking good

What happened to him? He was fucking huge around the turn of the millennium. Ruff Ryders.

1 Like

Hope he pulls through…

I always wondered what Penny had spray painted on his min-ramp at some point, I always thought it might of been DMX (maybe BMX?)?

https://youtu.be/wqwwsj6DcXY

Damn that’s bleak, I remember an interview where he talked briefly about his childhood but thats worse

I quite liked a few of his movies too. Belly is a classic

1 Like

I bet that’s quite common, I don’t really buy that all these guys actually live that hip hop bravado lifestyle. You’d go mad maintaining that image all the time wouldn’t you. Must be tough.

Even just being your famous middle of the road musician, it would be fun to a point but the lifestyle must be pretty hectic and exhausting, let alone having to convey a “thug” image wherever you go.

2 Likes

All these guys are musicians…that shit takes so much time and energy.
Think about how much time you have to put into skating to be good. And then to rise to the top…
Now, times that by 1,000 and thats how many more you have competing in that world.

So yeah…an illusion by incredible storytellers.

(my two cents)

4 Likes

This is superb. Nice one. Had no idea they were making anything new.

1 Like

I pre-ordered immediately.
Hyped.

I could be wrong but I feel like this might be the best thing I’ve ever heard in my life.

Speedy Wunderground are on fire at moment, loads of good stuff

edit: that interview is from last year so missing a lot of new stuff

1 Like