Music thread

i preordered it here months ago to be fair - 4hero - Parallel Universe (Vinyl) – Reinforced Apparel

just had a quick look and seems sold out everywhere, none up on discogs yet either :pensive:

1 Like

Thanks!

New show on Sunday, another 80s era theme but a very different location :palm_tree:

Oh man I’m gutted. I would have been all over that if I’d known.

I’ve bid on countless copies on eBay over the years but they’ve all gone for more than I’m willing to pay. Actually watching a copy right now.

Stumbled across it once or twice in record shops too, but again they’ve been marked up at Discogs+ prices. Ah well…

1 Like
4 Likes
  • Don’t usually post in here but…
  • If you have any interest in Radiohead and don’t follow this channel you are missing out.
  • If you don’t like Radiohead, please don’t feel the need to tell me, thanks x
4 Likes

fucking come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Soooo this thread is where I got all the Shackleton from in my mp3s!

2 Likes

Do you need any more?

I got Music for the Quiet Hour / The Drawbar Organ EPs & Freezing Opening Thawing.

Down for anything else you got from theirs which is worth a listen…

2 Likes

just the 4.53gb of shackleton tunes on my laptop

3 Likes

it’s all worth a listen :heart_eyes:

1 Like

fuck me just checked my discogs collection and there’s 52 shackleton related releases in there

My July show for Ripe Radio is on their Mixcloud now - listen via here :palm_tree:

Kinda inspired by Compass Point Studios & more suited to listening to outside in the sun then indoors in the rain but oh well… :umbrella:

2 Likes

If any links are flying around feel free to drop me them too :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve been giving The Comsat Angels a chance recently. For years I’ve heard of how they were the band Joy Division should have been. Still not sure about that comparison but “My Mind’s Eye” has some good moments on it; the title track in particular. The COMSAT ANGELS ~ My Minds Eye - YouTube

Gonna say that the new Koreless LP is the best record he’s made.

2 Likes

sun’s out. cajun time!

2 Likes

Thom Yorke reminding us how much he hates Creep, I guess?

1 Like

This…

“Can’t believe Thom Yorke finally collaborated with Radiohead. Two of my favourite artists making a song together“

…comment tickled me.

3 Likes