N26...Revolut, Monese, Monzo

Is it Spankys code I need to use?

Yeah use referral code ‘MARKD974’ for Monese, you get £15 and I get £15. I got my £15 through earlier today, and also my card turned up, stoked! Seriously easiest £15 ever

1 Like

gave your code to my missus, shes setting one up today, i assume she can then refer me and get another 15 pounds with her own code? does she have to use it first to get a code?

1 Like

Amazing, thank you @telmernatorx

As soon as she finishes applying and she has the app, she can find out her referral code in the app, which you should use to sign up.
I hadn’t even received my card and £15 from @Bridmarble dropped into my account. She will also get £15 for referring you. So between you, £30. Wallop.

1 Like

done, another 15 notes coming your way

1 Like

If anyone is looking for a Revolut Business account, both of us get £50 for signing up with this referral link -
revolut.com/business?promo=refer_50&ext=ciaranejs

And any self-employed folks here needing some accounting software, I’ve been using Freeagent since 2012 - this referral link gives us both 10% off the cost.

Works internationally too, but is mainly tailored to the UK market.

You’re going to bankrupt your banks at this rate ha ha.

1 Like

A lot of companies pay way more than £15 to acquire a customer. If you do a switch to Natwest right now I think they pay you £125.