NEW BAKER VIDEO

Damn, really? T-Funk is so sick…

2 Likes

Their skating is just not my thing. I guess if I had to pick one or the other id pick Tristan, but yeah, not a fan.

Echo the Reynolds sentiment. He’s been legendary status for a long time for me and yeah, his skating looks great and he looks well. I hope this continues.

Liked big wheels Kader and Steamer cameo but not finished the whole thing yet.

This and the memory screen RB vid have improved my day :sunglasses:

This.

Baker 4 part is so dope

2 Likes

Rowan filming a line at that classic mid-90s LA ledge spot Reemo and the MNC Tech guys used to skate loads made me happy.

2 Likes
1 Like

Reynolds goes to show you just need basic tricks, done well. Killing it. Well deserving of his nickname. Not watched the rest yet, not had time…

4 Likes
  • How did Jacopo link up with the Baker crew?

Through Scuba Steve at Nike, passed his contact to The Boss, the Boss then hit up Jacopo. Jacopo mentions this in an interview he had not so long back, in Free i believe?? Such a good fit and rad to see have a European Pro on the team.

1 Like

You should check out “Baker 4” and “Young Emericans” when you have time. He has parts in those videos.
He’s been in quite a few other things, too.

1 Like

Interesting that most people seem to be into Zach now, I’m sure everyone seemed to hate his style before so I suppose it’s changed or his tricks are just so much better?

2 Likes

Yeah, he did get a bit of hate.
That was his heaviest footage for sure.

Not sure I am all that into him but I do think he just proved his place a bit more.

I guess the baker crew knew what he was sitting on which is why he turned pro.

1 Like

He has technically improved but his skating isn’t quite exactly easy on the eyes.

1 Like

Yeah he’s got some dubious arm style going on at times

Just watched it again.

Reynolds running up that hill showing the GX1000 stickers on his board looking pumped like a kid, priceless.
Stoked on him still throwing his board down with the “wrong” hand. So iconic since that 411 opener.

That boardslide down that curved rail was mental.

Jacopo’s foot positioning for switch flips is surprising.

Rowan goes pretty fast doing those tech lines (and that varial heel).
Stoked on that ender, a stunt in a good way, nice way to close the video.

3 Likes

Reynolds is something else and always has been . To be 40 + and stomping it like he’s still got his 20 year old knees is fucking incredible.
That was so sick.

2 Likes

I will have some of whatever Reynolds is on. Geez… Mid 40’s & WHAT!!

Agreed Baker 4 part was so gnarly.

4th viewing in 36 hours.

It’s really good. So enjoyable.

1 Like

I wonder if Emerica regret letting him go? Seems like he just developed a little slower than anticipated. He’s been pretty productive the last few years. Although pressure flips are still a bit questionable.

Of course he is.

3 Likes