Nine Club

Yeah it’s from Sketchy.

1 Like

This is SO good. Only about 20 mins in, lol’ing my arse off, he’s hilarious

6 Likes

He does is own podcast, so he’s probably going to be one of the better guests to have on as he gets how it works.

I’ve got really into his shoes and the stuff he’s doing with birdman. He’s hilarious

Despite some of the shit that’s come out of his mouth over the years, I still have to give him props for his kf mctwist attempts at radlands one year that were in a kind of fully inverted, Christ air pose. So gnarly. I shook his hand afterwards and called him a “lairy Aussie”. He didn’t look impressed.

2 Likes

Not watched it yet but the last podcast I watched that he was a guest on he was talking about going to gay brothels and sucking hundreds of dicks.

Pretty funny. He was just like ‘yeah im married to a woman but I love sucking cocks and she’s cool with it’.

And no I do not wish my wife would be cool with me doing that before one of you Brian’s pipe up.

4 Likes

Realistically in 2022 if you want to suck a dick and the dick owner is cool with it just go for it. Honestly who cares?

Id have a much bigger problem with someone being an arsehole than whether or not they’re gay, at least they have control over that.

5 Likes

Agreed, which is why it’s good that he’s honest about it in front of millions of people.

Nobody should be shamed for their kinks.

You’ve just set up an amazing joke, and I’ve honestly though of the perfect wording for it but it’s just too harsh for the forum. Just imagine me saying something fucking HILARIOUS.

6 Likes

Thanks Captain Obvious.

2 Likes

Unless you’re into shaming?

1 Like

Kids, thanks for clearing that up.

But I was searching around on Reddit and found this sub and it was all women of colour who had a ‘slave kink’ and they only wanted sex with white men and the obvious role play that would involve. So that would be racism. So that’s not okay and we should shame them?

1 Like

Good for you man

3 Likes

Yeah I mean like, if you have a thing for Santa Claus or whatever.

Jason Ellis one is both hilarious and awful. the show-off element of vert skating isn’t something I’ve pondered before, but it makes more sense now, ha

this one is more standard fare, but Decenzo can tell a good story

2 Likes

I miss magazines.

I’d like to support Jaime Owens with that new mag but 125 dollars for 4 magazines seems a bit over the top.

1 Like

“After many requests to be on the Nice Club show, I’ve finally relented…”

3 Likes

This could be interesting. Bet they won’t talk about his time in the church of scientology. Tbh if they skip that and his acting stuff to concentrate on skateboarding I’ll be happy

Can’t remember the last NC I listened to but I’m keen for this one.

Do you think Chris Roberts knows that Jason Lee used to be a skateboarder?

9 Likes