Nine Club

He says it was because they weren’t keen on him entering all the comps as it didn’t fit with Anti-Hero’s image, and he said he was happy not to enter them, if they paid him the same amount as the winning, as he was convinced he could win the money (which he did quite often) which he needed for his family etc. He said He was jokingly told he was fired, but he’d had enough by then and took it seriously.

Always thought 90’s Bob was a really good fit on AH. And he’s still got that epic slag tag as well hasn’t he? What a legend

I somehow heard at the time that the nail in the coffin was when he was made in to an action figure.

“Why would you put beans on toast?!”

UMMM BECAUSE IT IS A WONDERFUL COMBINATION!

I’ve never heard of Shawn Hale either

1 Like

What? Really? @hale is one of the best skaters to follow on insta along with @Crickhunter and @dillzzz

3 Likes

Hale revamped the news and current affairs I heard?

He’s on Birdhouse, so that might be why people don’t know him.

Had to check people weren’t on about Shane Heyl.

Never heard of him either.

Shawn Hale has never been on my radar. 10 minutes in and it sounds like it’s going to be interesting though. Pretty honest sounding.

He puts a lot of effort into his instagram. It’s worth a follow he’s really good.

He did a pretty mental part earlier on in the year that we all commented on i’m pretty sure. Name easily disappears though.

1 Like

Bit unfair. All depends on whether you watch Birdhouse stuff (which is easy to skip past). He’s the most interesting on the team but gets overshadowed by the big hammers, big emotions of Clive Dixon and Clint Walker.

I have seen a few good things with Birdhouse names. Hale was on that Mano A Mano mini ramp skate thing last year and a few bits on Thrasher

i can’t remember the last time i did a whole nine club, maybe mike v.
this neckface guy is really awful but strangley endearing, managed to do it all in one sitting.

Just finished listening to the Shane O’Neill episode and it was pleasantly surprising.

1 Like

I enjoyed that too. Never realised that he’s never done any real interviews before. Got more respect for him after hearing everything about him. Not saying I didn’t respect him before, but just never considered it.

Same here!

Kinda off Topic but has Rocco ever done anything like this after world?

Apart from the Rocco doc I guess obvs