Not Stoked.

Maybe actually. I’m going to give another go tonight it’s not that deep where it went in so I think I could reach it if I lay down somehow over the water on a gangplank maybe

You got waders?

The phones gonna be fucked now isn’t it?

1 Like

Get into your pants and jump in :slightly_smiling_face:.you’ll have it In no time!

Yea for sure but the sim would be ok I imagine? I only ever have Nokia burners so no great loss

I usually (accidentally) save all my numbers to the phone instead of the sim. Which is a fuck on later on down the line with upgrades, ect.

Edit: Don’t know why that replied to you Snurp?

I’m fully invested in this recovery so please don’t give up.

2 Likes

I too would love to see footage of hairy irishman desperately clawing through mud at side of canal to retrieve ancient Nokia

Please don’t give up Niall, this is more exciting than berrics game of skate

5 Likes

No grabs rule would really hinder my rescue attempt.

2 Likes

today we said goodbye to our dog Barney, had him since I was 10 and I’m about to turn 26. knew it was inevitable and he’s in a better place now, but fuck me this hurts. keep expecting him to be there.

26 Likes

Damn dude sorry for your loss and yeah it hurts like hell but you know he had a good life with you and that’s all you could wish. Smile at those times :metal:t3:

1 Like

Much love mate. That shit hurts :heart:

1 Like

That’s really rough. He looks pretty stoked in that photo though so you obviously gave him a good home :+1:

1 Like

RIP Barney. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Watched the Street League recap this morning. Geoff Rowley is commentating and he’s really bad at it. “Jagger Eaton is somebody who can really bring something different to Street League……like that kickflip bs lipslide”

3 Likes

Oops my bad!

1 Like

Soon as Nigel ran to the crowd for another “Jesus and his followers “moment I had to switch off.

2 Likes

3 points and £100 fine.

Could be worse?

I still haven’t heard back from mine.

Much worse was doing 56 in a 40. I’ll take that.

2 Likes