Not Stoked.

Ugh new forum. Got to re-register. I’m sorry everyone.

1 Like

did a proper skate for the first time since last year.
pretty terrible and so i heard that what i’m supposed to do is just keep trying the same trick over and over had the park to myself so didn’t mind.
35 minutes of some basic kickflip manoover on a bank that i usually have on lock.
landed 2, completely sketch. heels and toes all over the shop.
2 moshers turn up playing RATM on a portable speaker and started to skate.
in such a mood i instantly grabbed my stuff and went.
feel a bit bad about it now.
if you were one of those moshers it was nothing personal.

1 Like

Gutted I can’t find the old YELLA logo anywhere for my profile pic.

Soooo much baby poo last two nights.

I’m glad that stage is over for us now! Vinnie is only going once, sometimes twice a day now.

Weirdly it seems that brushing his teeth triggers a shit, pretty funny to witness!

Am sure you could replicate it exactly with 5 minutes and Microsoft Word

Mad poo last night, and shat in the bath for good measure.

Damn, I’ve only ever had to deal with piss is the bath… which was luckily right at the end of bath time.
Sounds like you had a shit time, ha!

Haha. Poo free evening, and working from home today so a little more chill!

1 Like

Dude. Don’t do anything too rash. How come they aren’t paying on time? What do you do

Sounds like you need to tie up you loose ends and get out of there, looks like they are doing the old squeeze out

Anything else lined up?

i could be here all day not-stoking about work colleagues and what they talk about but the absolute top of the pops is when they start banging on about ‘the states’. massive plates of food, amazing service, ‘oh i love it so much’, ‘i don’t gamble normally but when in vegas!!!’, cheesecake factory, ‘i bought so much abercrombie and fitch at the outlet…’
kill me.

1 Like

So glad everyone I work with is sound as fuck. When colleagues pay for your UberEats Maccers Breakfast I’m stoked.

1 Like

where do you work @judithpriest ?

No one here (as in, this country) seems to talk about their personal life at the office. No one. And if they do it’s in Estonian (which is ridiculously hard to learn). I got the phone call about wife giving birth at the office, rushed off, spent 3 weeks on paternity leave, came back to the office and only about 3 people (that I directly work with) asked how baby was. It was gnarly. There’s like no chat or banter (ugh horrible word but you know what I mean) in the office. Well dry.

What! Thats gnarly. Literally everyone at my place wanted to meet Arthur, bought him presents had to bring him in to meet everyone.

Somebody at my work asked why there wasn’t any ‘banter’. I guess we’re too busy working, and that suits me. I’d hate it if everybody was talking about their weekend/holiday/kid/dinner or whatever people who are paid to be in the same place talk about. Quite happy to get on with it.

1 Like

I like to talk shit.