Not Stoked.

Hard to get parts for that one there. Reckon you’ll need a new one.

Valiant make the best boilers.

1 Like

In what way?

Through a rigorously quality-assured manufacturing process

4 Likes

Last one I had replaced was a Glowworm Energy 25c, which has apparently same internals as a Vaillant ecofit pure 825 but cheaper. I think I just went for the Vaillant in the end, can’t remember. Was about 4k all in, but also needed all radiators putting in as property was being converted from a hot vented air system.

Loving this thread

@buildafire know a few people who work for Gas companies, they are the best apparently.

We’ve got a Bosch washing machine and fridge. It would offend my delicate brand sensibilities if I had bought a boiler from a different brand. Like wearing adidas and Nike at the same time.

4 Likes

A mate is a great plumber and he swapped our shit boiler for a WocesterB and it’s been amazing. Had it checked couple of weeks ago for yearly service and it was tiptop no charge.

Team Worcester here too.

Worcester also good, will ask why Valiants are the best.

I’ve got a matching Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer. They’ve got fucking wi-fi for some reason.

Always thought of Valiant as the functional-but-bland boiler. Just the regular one that’s cheap enough and just good enough for British Gas to get a deal on, and to reliably offer to customers.

Everything else in the kitchen is Smeg, but they probably don’t do boilers. But then you can’t see the boiler anyway.

Just got brand new house and all the kitchen appliances are Beko. They seem good.

The bathroom tech in the new house is insane. The showers are operated on remote control where you set the exact temp and pressure. It also saves that annoying thing where you get your arm soaked with cold water turning it on.

Wow, not snob!

Beko are proper on tic Brighthouse, so shit!

2 Likes

haha really?

Must change them quickly then.

Joke.

Beko and Nando’s, jeez. Thought you’d turned flash Hugo.

3 Likes

Yeah beko are well budget

@anon83623327 pls tell James there is demand for Supreme collab with boiler manufacturers now

1 Like

And wifi showers.

Bosch Worcester for me… Bomb proof.