Old school UK skate pics and footage

The forum software doesn’t encourage or allow signatures. If you’ve ever frequented slap then you’ll know why this is a good idea.

7 Likes

Free max b

Yes I agree!

I like the photos, and the format of the forum just reading the same fucking tag at the end of every post is long as fuck.

2 Likes

What the fuck are you on about? I meant tagging your Instagram on every post.

Chill out @neddy if you don’t want to see the thread you can just mute it

2022-05-18 10_18_45-Clipboard

Also @Spike to see the link people have to visit your bio. There are no signatures on this forum.

1 Like

hahaha

1 Like

Pete with the dog face avatar iirc :smile:

1 Like

Yes, I know my bio has to be visited to see the link. It’s not obvious though if anyone wants to know where the rest of the pics are posted. I would never have thought that just adding a couple of words to each post cause could cause such friction but there you go :joy:

Weird thing is I never even noticed the signature till now. This is what the posts look like on my phone:

Then if I click on an image to make it bigger this is what I get:

Is it that greyed-out writing underneath that this discussion is about?

No, that’s just the filename of the photo. I believe that just putting my Instagram name in the post is the problem :man_shrugging:

Forget about it, people will winge about anything

3 Likes

2 Likes

Look, ive posted one of yoyr photos directly from Instagram, its got working links. Easy peasy.

2 Likes

Well there you go, I obviously neglected to use the forum code. I’ve learnt something today

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Spike, your posts look different now. Before you used to post skate pictures. Now you’re posting what look like screen grabs of posts with a different header (Skate Flyer), a smaller picture and lots of white space underneath. I’m sure there’s a reason.

These are links to his actual Instagram, rather than a screenshot of his Instagram with a link that doesn’t actually go to Instagram. This means people can find his Instagram.

7 Likes

I used to post the Insta photo here on the forum as well as Insta. Some people didn’t like me tagging my Insta name on the posts so now they are just links to the Insta account.