Palace - Beta Blockers

Why extraordinarily? Because it was warm?

5 Likes

10/10 soundtrack.

Needed more Kyle.

2 Likes

Not sure if you’ve experienced it, but smoke from bushfires etc is pretty gnarly when it hangs around.

I probably wouldn’t say skating was out of the question, but it wouldn’t be high on my list of priorities when your whole vicinity is engulfed in an inescapable wall of dull smoke

1 Like
  • Bunned too much
  • Forgot white to balance camera
  • Got the munchies and went Maccies
  • Safe
6 Likes

I don’t think the Canada fires made the air in NY any more unbearably hot than it usually is. People seemed to be going about their business still. Just looks extraordinarily gnarly on Betamax

1 Like

Eating Sausage McMuffin meal as I type

5 Likes

Double I hope.

1 Like

Best be a double.

2 Likes

Chewy with the best switch push in the game

1 Like

Doubles are for heathens mate

Doubles are for the real G’s. Single is dead.

2 Likes

This is the problem with the flip in flip out generation

6 Likes

Haha nah nah, I started in 2000.

1 Like

Really enjoyed it, favourite parts were Lucien Clarke, Kyle Wilson, Pedro and the Chewy ender was so good.

I always look forward to Palace videos, they’re like Sour videos that I always go back to and watch again.

Making your own sausage mcmuffins is fucking next level and means I have zero need to ever go back to McDs

2 Likes

On a slight tangent but I went back to eating meat after 6 years being a veggie and bacon sandwiches are amazing.

2 Likes

Not necessarily the heat but air quality. People were told to limit outdoor activities. Made for some unique footage though.

2 Likes