Penny

he’s flying!
same style as that French jump ramp footage he had in a 411 world report
[/:nerd_face:]

Stolen from Slap

16 Likes

3 Likes

Stoked he is getting hooked up, but I cant help but think sole tech should of got him back in their camp.

1 Like

And those shoes are looking more like DCs every time I see them.

3 Likes

Theres something about Penny having to deal with Kelly Hart at éS, if he went back, that doesn’t work in my brain.

6 Likes

He’ll be on sole tech when he’s in his 50’s and he’s just cruising around

1 Like

DC Spectre with a jazzy sole

1 Like

7 Likes

Found a 90min Hi-8 tape that I thought was the Raggy ‘Juice’ video master years ago.
Finally looked at it last night, turns out it contains a load of raw Tom footage from that era.

Insert chest of gold emoji.
Will capture and share when I have time.

26 Likes

Sick!!!

It’s like the skate equivalent of finding a load of bitcoin on an old hard drive .

9 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/skatepubquiz/

Penny special tonight!

2 Likes

Not super remarkable but a solid couple of Tom clips I’d not seen before here:
https://youtu.be/iWaZCwVQdMw?t=181

also, this clip with a nice nollie fs shuv at the end (mad how in the first trick the shock of the slam momentarily wakes Tom up)

3 Likes

Good bit on Penny in this…

3 Likes

Weirdly weren’t they the shoes in the video (he’s not wearing) that were meant to be his first pro Etines but éS started or was starting? I had a pair or have I got them mixed up with some other shoes?

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 22.14.17

4 Likes

Insane stuff in this one

4 Likes

his lip tricks are beyond fluid

5 Likes

that might be some of my favourite Penny footage. there’s so many little things in that that are SO SO good and done so nonchalantly that you barely notice on first viewing

2 Likes

People go on about the other tricks all the time but that rewind is the absolutely most amazing rewind anyone has done ever

Please rewatch it (it’s at the end anyway) and watch that fucking rewind

7 Likes

oh is that what that’s called

about half way thru he does a fakie pivot to fakie and it’s so good. the last thing he does, is that the rewind? like a fakie five-0 to regular?

2 Likes