Penny

Theres that clip of him in Amsterdam at a bowl and he looks like he’s just drunk from the wrong grail at the end of Indianna Jones

3 Likes

That footy is nowhere to be seen. I remember the dude who filmed it posted on slap saying that flip contacted him and asked him to take it down. They said that Tom was worried about his son seeing it when he was older.

His son must be pretty much an adult now? I wonder if he skates?

Good question, would be cool if he did.

10 Likes

This popped up in my YouTube feed last night.

Apparently it’s old so probably ABP :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is that the girl who chaperones him around everywhere? :flushed:

Yeah , seen her in Bristol with him

1 Like

He has a manager or is it his girl?

That last bowl looks about 20 feet deep!!

1 Like

Back on es?

3 Likes

Interesting, i swear I called it in another topic about old pros getting back on their OG shoe companies.

Kelly Hart will be weak at the knees

3 Likes

Wow now he can get 20 quid a month and a pair of shoes

9 Likes

Sod that, time for TP x LV

1 Like

Makes me feel a bit sad to see Tom Penny repping LV…but I guess he was given the bracelet and is saying thanks? LV is all trash though. Horrible.

1 Like

Hi posted a clip of him skating a pair of Lucien’s shoes a while back

Lucien’s name isn’t even mentioned on those now, not that I was in the market for them.

1 Like

Sorry to derail the Penny thread but what is this LV x Lucien DVD?

Just the physical copy of that vid he had recently.

1 Like

ABP?

2 Likes

Yeah that uploader has a few vids with clips of Penny. I particularly liked the description of this one (from 2015):

“We were just chillin one day out there(Christiania)after skating around the city and went indoor to smoke and i asked if him if he can still do the japan air over the hip like he use to? He then did it first try …amazing”

11 Likes