Penny

He’s a Bordeaux local that’s been a friend of Tom for ages, they used to skate together all the time back when Tom lived there. I think he worked for Volcom or something too.

2 Likes

nollie 360
[/wanks forum]

5 Likes

Full-nab.

5 Likes

naballaerial

4 Likes

I wonder if anyone has mentioned to Tom that he’s back on éS?

He’s been pictured in Supra’s and those LV shoes in stories reposted on his Insta account since the announcement.

4 Likes

He’s not skated in other shoes though has he?

There was a story his account reposted that looked like it was that day and he was skating a mini in supras

keep him away from the moonboot!

2 Likes

same as when he was on es first time - skating in boots, or shell toes, or DCs…

3 Likes

They know what they’re getting.

4 Likes

Two pics in boots, one clip in shell toes, one in DCs, hundreds in Accels. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Tom has been promoting Accels since 1995.
Whether he rode for them or wore them is immaterial.
Accels = Tom Penny

8 Likes

i was joking…

what do you think are the chances they will re-issue either of his models, or do a new version of them? i never actually saw them in real life the first time but from the pictures they looked like they would be pretty nice

The first es model looked cool, second one was kind of a weird clunky chukka. Knew a few guys that swore by them though

I knew you were, I just wanted to type it out
:+1:t2:

Not one of his better kits.

1 Like

At least Virgil hasn’t got him in boot-cut jeans.

1 Like

Do you reckon he’s just got boxes and boxes of old super baggy gear he just rifles through? Its almost impossible to date his footage because he’s been wearing the exact same thing for 20 years.

Baggy jeans, 4 tshirts, clumpy shoes and a peaked beanie

2 Likes

I was thinking the same for josh kalis.
Same kit for what seems like a quarter of a century.

1 Like

you can’t improve perfection mate :wink:

2 Likes