Personality Test

loads of skaters seem to be mediators

or should I say ex-skaters

2 Likes

I got adventurer.
Which is complete bollocks.

2 Likes

I’m a protagonist because everything I do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. My posture can shine my heart or transmit anxiety. My breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. My glance can awaken joy. My words can inspire freedom. My every act can open hearts and minds.

I’m like Obama!

1 Like

I still skate, just

1 Like

'Campaigner; allegedly which is amusing as we used to use that word as an insult at school for people who took everything too seriously.

“Campaigners will bring an energy that oftentimes thrusts them into the spotlight, held up by their peers as a leader and a guru – but this isn’t always where independence-loving Campaigners want to be. Worse still if they find themselves beset by the administrative tasks and routine maintenance that can accompany a leadership position. Campaigners’ self-esteem is dependent on their ability to come up with original solutions, and they need to know that they have the freedom to be innovative – they can quickly lose patience or become dejected if they get trapped in a boring role.”

Logistican… Basically an introverted Billy no mates.

1 Like

I got campaigner too but read part of the “defender” description and that sounded like me too .
Sort of got that horoscope thing going on.

Claims

My wife came up as a mediator and some of the descriptions were so bang on, same with me. REading through hers, none of it applied to me, even though I tried. Don’t think it’s unusual that people could be split, with 16 different types and several more sub-types there must be some crossovers.

Try doing it again @Chopper but do it super honestly. I often did the corporate test ones and changed answers so I’d sound more like a team player etc, but this one I tried hard to answer brutally honestly

Did it again and same result , campaigner . Isn’t say 70/80 % relates for sure.

Logician, which is apparently a rare result. I knew I was special

2 Likes

The Mrs always tells me i’m special and i don’t think she means in a good way haha.

1 Like