Personality Test

I’ve done loads of thse before, either for fun or as part of pre-screening for jobs etc. But this one is frighteningly accurate. Originally sent to me by my boss yesterday as part of a teambuilding exercise. Takes about 10 mins but really very interesting:

If you do it, post what stuck out to you!

Apparently I’m a ‘defender’. ‘This makes them natural counselors, technical support, and interior designers, where they are able to help others one-on-one without having to worry about corporate politics.’. I used to work in (and very much enjoyed) IT support and also have nickname ‘Coach Brewster’!

i’ve done this exact one before and just got a different outcome. i guess time of day / week / month / pandemic gives you very different answers

edit - i really hate the current extrovert/introvert thing. people in my tech company use it as an excuse for being socially shit (“ugh i’m just an introvert”)

Spot on tbf

our-surveys-says

4 Likes

Apparently I’m an adventurer.
Was this a personality test or something to get a game of dungeons and dragons started?

I’m a mediator which will be why I’m a mod.

I’m an advocate.

I do actually respect your guidance and advise. You’re a good listener.

1 Like

I also got Defender.

There’s were some bits I didn’t agree with but tbh most of it was surprisingly accurate

Mediator.

Absolute Hero.

hahaha, knew it.

The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Last year I was “The Campaigner” -

Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Social Engagement

This year I am “The Protagonist” -

Role Diplomat
Strategy Social Engagement

Not really sure of the difference

Pretty much what the Myers Briggs test I did with work resulted in.

hahaha I thought that was a machine gun and bandana

I wonder if a happy to be isolated, lazy lumox comes up as a result?

Turns out i’m a mediator, albeit an introverted one

I got mediator as well

Well I’m just fine with that. What about you, Jim? Happy with this outcome?

Let me discuss this with a few people and I’ll present a balanced consensus

Yea, spose. Better than Warmonger

2 Likes