Pointless Topics

Imagine working high up in that world and not being able to dick around like a skateboarder.

Fucking state of it.

3 Likes

He’s always so red. Not sure if it’s too much sun-bed time or if the roids are fucking up his blood pressure, but he looks like he could die any minute.

1 Like

He’s becoming more Florida man by the day.

3 Likes

I wonder if he remembers what a skateboard is.

25 gallons of oil?!

Nah thats bullshit. 200 pints of used cooking oil.

Found in the cellar, think this was from the CD swap thread on the Sidewalk forum. Will give it a spin in the car tonight and see if it’s stood the test of time :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It says DJ Twit on it so it’s bound to be the shit. That guy rules.

This is so banging:

4 Likes

Banging

1 Like

big up dj twit

2 Likes

First 1kg bag of giant wasabi peanuts delivered today. Mouth on fire tonight. Ring of fire tomorrow. How can it be so addictive to eat something so hot?

4 Likes

Link please

1 Like

Wasabi Peanuts 1kg Amazon.co.uk

1 Like

Fuck yes! Might have to invest. Eat them daily at work, M&S do a decent sized bag of wasabi peas for 1.50 but this one looks like the winner. Was recently eating some when a customer came over so I popped my mask on and instantly was blinded by wasabi breath straight to the eyes

5 Likes

Experienced my first earthquake today. Was a confusing 30 seconds haha

1 Like

@anonymity any chance you could re upload the first friends section and Paul Silvester’s section from The Sidewalk Video to your youtube channel. The ones currently online seem to jump/skip on the music/skating throughout.

I understand this is an extremely first world problem I have!

1 Like

You in aus?

Aye. I was like why is my desk increasingly shaking then the room started shaking :joy:

It was pretty weird. Biggest one I’ve felt. There’s been about 3 or 4 I’ve experienced in the last 15 years here.

You in Melbourne? My homie lives there.