Pointless Topics

I heard it’s @BDF birthday today. Happy birthday dude! :beers:

6 Likes

Cheers mate. Ive had a lovely time, still in France so been swimming in the sea, saw some wild dolphins then had a massive five course lunch with some rad wine.

Its currently 35C so probably going back to the beach in a bit

14 Likes

Spit And Sawdust looking goooooood.

(Not my pics btw. Haven’t been there since i moved out of Cardiff)

10 Likes

That looks like a big ol’ girl. Small bowl looks alright

1 Like

Edited as private!

Not sure if that’ll work. On holiday with really shit connectivity :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Cleggie (and the rest of the guys sorry!) does build quality stuff.

1 Like

Private account

Ahh, sorry

Going to skate this tonight at 9pm! Not holding out much hope for my skills on the bowl, but the street bit has a new bank and hip and there’ll be more coming soon hopefully - full Bryggeriet inspired street course makeover.

3 Likes

Eyyy happy birthday mate! Love u xxx

1 Like

Post up the video of your mayday on the tallest bit then.

So a total redesign of the street but then?..sounds pretty jeffing good.

Me and the missus have just been talking about moving to Cardiff

1 Like

How come? And where from?

It’s pie in the sky at the moment, but may happen at some point. I love the Welsh coast and basically want to be near the sea, but also with the benefits of a city. And Spit n Sawdust obvs! In Sheffield currently.

Wow that would be quite a random move.

Welsh coast? A city?..

May I offer you the definitely-is-a-city-definitely of St David’s.

It’s definitely a city and definitely not just a nice small village.

You might struggle finding the nearest deliveroo. Or shop. But still…the beaches round there are the best.

Haha, indeed. Been there many times. Skating would be problematic also.

The best thing about living in Sheffield is it’s proximity to Derbyshire. Hathersage would be grand if you could get a house there

Don’t get me wrong, I love Sheffield and the Peaks. This is basically because we have just got back from Wales and are hankering after the sea during a heatwave.

Wouldn’t want to live in Hathersage personally, although the skatepark is fun for an hour.

1 Like

I saw Louis Theroux and his family enjoy a cake in St Davids last year

1 Like

What sort of cake?

1 Like