Pointless Topics

It’s such a good burn.

Guessing Nike are doing a girls’ company and she’s first.

1 Like

The next instalment in Selfridges Men’s/Skate is Jayden Smith x Woodstock (the festival), obviously.

1 Like

looks like chris cole’s jumped ship also

From what? I only know about his knife sponsor because of the constant Thrasher ads.

Oh wow, Chris Cole was on Plan B. Genuinely had no idea. He seems the type who’d start his own thing. If he hasn’t tried and failed at that already.

2 Likes

he’s already on fallen 2.0, may aswell jump back to zero and get the bleach on the hair to make it come full circle.

2 Likes

Have Plan B put anything out since that one video with that Robbie Williams track on it? (That was the precise moment I stopped caring about them).

1 Like

Yeah that was just weird

Anyone top that for the worst song to ever be seriously used in a video?

Jump Around? It was the shit music on Away Days that meant it could only be available to watch online for three months. Idiots.

1 Like

Loved Pat Brennan. Sorry classical music lovers, this does not work. Audio off for this, thanks.

1 Like

Worked for me. Takes all sorts, I guess.

2 Likes

That was hilarious!

This was an awe-inspiring comment on the physical act of skateboarding. What do skaters do? Jump around! It works on so many levels. Bravo, adidas marketing department. Bravo.

1 Like

You hear that song absolutely everywhere all the time and the entire world seems to be oblivious to the line, “If your girl steps up, I’m smacking the hoe”. So many clients want this for videos and shit, and they have no idea… Mad.

2 Likes

I’d say PJ needs to make the jump as well, but tbh he’s probably quite happy just skating his benches and collecting his cheque at the end of the month to spend on beard oil

3 Likes

Imagine PJ on Primitive

my friend picked up a Habitat and it has one of the weirdest shapes I’ve ever seen. Huge nose similar to a Hockey/FA, but the tail is super short/stubby and kinda squared off and the whole things flat as a table.

Cole is getting back on Zero then he and Jamie Thomas are teaming up with Koston and Guy for another new board brand. It’s called ‘Minus Numbers’.

I’ll get my coat.

2 Likes