Pointless Topics

Its Darwinism right? If you’re still alive and havent cunted yourself off a ladder or electrocuted yourself you’re on the right path I reckon

3 Likes

I’m in Vancouver and I found a bag of meth in the street.

3 Likes

Gonna have a blast getting through that before your flight home.

8 Likes

Didn’t you mean to post this on the stoked thread

7 Likes

Or the for sale thread?

7 Likes

Just lost the local Stoke on Trent shop, Dead City.

Is it possible that AI is mostly all bollocks?

3 Likes

Dave Carnie is currently Creative Director of a roller skate magazine.

1 Like

It looks very Big Brother in layout and fonts, ect. In-fact you could mistake it for an actual red herring cover from BB.

3 Likes

rofl

7 Likes

13 Likes

Was in a cafe (coffee and cake style) and a guy popped his dog on the soft fabric chair next to him. Little dog anus rubbing all over the seat and tongue over the table.

Was with my wife who hates me going Larry David so I restrained myself from saying anything but seriously…how the fuck do you think that is acceptable?

It’s not even advertised as dog friendly or anything. So fucking gross.

5 Likes

At least he’s not in another pair of horrendous shorts.

Should I complain to management about being shouted at in my cleaner job? I know I’ve not remembered everything but I’ve always turned up on time and tried my best.

Depends if you really want to be that guy. Only you know if it was deserved or not, if it was a bit deserved you have to think how much you want to keep the job maybe. Depends how harsh the shouting was too, hard to give an opinion without knowing more really.

3 Likes

I get that man. I’m just going to do my best to go over all the procedures for cleaning so am on point on Wednesday. Then there’s no issues all round.

No. If that’s happened in the first few days, that’s probably just how they do things there.

2 Likes

personally I’d take it up with them directly and do it professionally and courteously with respect and if they take it on board then great if they fly off the handle which I expect to be the case then you can say you’ll take this further with superiors as it seems to be an attitude issue rather than a managerial issue with helping a new employee get better at their job.

1 Like

What is it you’re cleaning?

I clean the toilets of a national trust property. Takes about 3.5 hours 4 days a week. There’s just a lot to remember concerning the different cleaning procedures.