'Portions' - new UK video by Austin Powers (Austin Bristow) featuring Charlie Birch, Lucien Clarke etc

Now that you mention it, I suppose it does. Ha!

2 Likes

Wow, that was pretty faultless!

Louie jones section was a treat.
Louie’s return to skateboarding has been such a rad roller coaster of output to witness;
Great introductory section in LFA with an amazing bs 360 kickflip ender, Then pretty much dropping off the radar straight after.

returning briefly for an insane switch flip down the St. Paul’s 10 (first day back skating in a few years according to legend). Then vanished again.
reappears briefly in the palace Reebok loop with 3 section ender worthy clips (long crook pop over into the massive and steep Bromley banks, switch fs flip at Paul’s 10 and switch fs flip chalky ledge). At this point it looks like he’s back to stay and is gonna come up with the palace crew but again steps away for a few years.

now for the last few years he’s returned to stay and back better than ever in his mid 30s, riding for one of the biggest companies and with the Adidas hook up.

There’s been no dead air in his skate output. It’s either been full on amazing to watch or completely silent. No shit footage ever.

7 Likes

Yeah that really stood out.
Someone Ollied it years ago and that was really impressive. Karim or blondey perhaps?

That boy has kangaroo legs. Just how he Ollie’s so high and both stances AND holds it for so long is insane.
His stuff including his flips are so lofty it seems like slow motion.
So sick .

1 Like

Preach!

some vid that

Indeed. That thing is waist high.

So stoked on new Brady footage!

1 Like

Sounds crazy but in some respects Brady is so underrated. Consistently put out top notch clips for a long time now. So rad.

1 Like

If Charlie, Kyle and Louie keep crushing it for the next year, I’d like to see pro boards from them at some point in '22.

2 Likes

Kyle is something else

Brady’s turnaround might be the best bit of skateboarding I’ve seen in a long time. Subtle genius.

5 Likes

what a treat! so cool to see so many untouchable spots rinsed due to lockdown and lack of people. although in the slam interview austin said some of the footage was 3 years old but some of it must be really recent - assuming the chinatown line is from chinese new years a couple of weeks ago as they have all the decorations up (unless it was from last year but dont think it was lockdown yet)

the backside flip kyle does across that road gap where after he catches the board he seems to just float another couple of feet further than where i was expecting him to land.

charlie birch whole part was just charging…

2 Likes

special shout out to the backside flip at 7:30

https://youtu.be/vHwlOhW0ISY?t=450

very foldy. love it

Half of this week’s Quartersnacks Top 10 is clips from Portions…and quite rightfully so.

1 Like

nice BTO write-up

1 Like

New Juan.

5 Likes

Good little vid , nice London footage. Shame the saturation filter was a bit OTT.

1 Like

Lol Phil Collins.
Kyle’s pop is supernatural.
Sick to see Olly Todd and Greg Finch tricks too.

2 Likes

Like 30 different tracks in a 25 min video is hectic. It felt like I was scrolling through my instagram feed. Snape footage at the end was absolutely killer.

1 Like