'Portions' - new UK video by Austin Powers (Austin Bristow) featuring Charlie Birch, Lucien Clarke etc

21 minutes of some of the best dudes in the UK.
London-centric for obvious reasons.

Thread worthy I reckon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=vHwlOhW0ISY&feature=emb_title

12 Likes

Incredible. Thrasher must be gutted they didn’t get this. Best thing since Tom Knox’s part. And he’s in it.

1 Like

“Fresh from prison” for Morph and “Cleanest sneaker” for the Air Flight was a rad touch.

1 Like

So much goodness in there. Kyle is otherworldly. Can almost forgive him on the muska flips.

1 Like

Where to start with that? So good. If I didn’t have busted ass ribs right now I’d be out for a full day of it tomorrow. I’ll just have to settle for watching that again multiple times instead.

1 Like

That was very very good.

Don’t want to be that guy because I’m really enjoying it so far (Brady footage yes). But who the fuck is everyone.

Just put a name on screen…

6 Likes

Loved it.

Excellent video and excellent soundtrack! One to get fired up on

1 Like

Un fucking believable.

Tom Penny and A-ha!

Hold on, isn’t Austin Bristow weed or the other annoying bellend from the other forum?
Of course, i’m probably wrong.

Correct! About being wrong. Weed had the same surname but shared his name with a cricketer. I think he was to do with Drug Store. Who rule.

1 Like

Yes, thanks man, I didn’t want to be a prick and call a stranger out but if it was the same then he was a dick, back then ha.
Glad it’s not though. About to watch it now.

Watched it back to back. So good!
Kyle Wilson is my new favourite skater.

1 Like

Surprise Chico appearance!

Lotta good stuff in that. Charlie, Rory, Brady, Snape, Kyle…all smashed it.
Love how low key Brandy is then comes out with the sickest-never-switch-trick selects.

7 Likes

I’m always secretly hoping for a switch flip. Everyone smashed this. Charlie Birch, Lucian, Kyle Wilson. U.K. Skateboarding is in fucking good hands at the moment.

Mackey clips always appreciated :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Always wanted to hear Sun always shines on TV on a skate video but, not in that way, ha.
Really liked it! some bits were a bit too hectic for my eyes but overall, rad.
First dude, agree with Deeg, he’s wild in fun way.

My better half just said to me “Can you please get ready so we can go to B&Q?”.
My response: “No, I need to finish watching this first.”

2 Likes

Doesn’t that make you the better half?

10 Likes