Post here features you want to see on the forum

Change to one of these. Normal is probably ok for you. And as a mod I don’t think any of us should mute any threads.

Ah, nice! Thank you man.

I don’t want to mute it for anybody else, just that I don’t want to know when there’s a new comment about which truckbolts are best.

but which truckbolts ARE the best?

1 Like

Also you can change your preferences by clicking your avatar (top right), then preferences (little cog) and going to ‘Notifications’ in left hand bar, NOT at the top.

1 Like

That’s MAS talk and you know it.

lol

1 Like

don’t make him more grumpy. he might draw for the ban hammer

Can we have it so links open in a new window?

yes, the amount of times I shut the forum down after that

Jesus just hold down ctrl button already. We already discussed new window linking, normal behaviour for most sites is that opens in same window.

So yeah just hold down ctrl button whilst you click or right click new window or hold down if on mobile

Spanky, could we have a new Work Lurk title?

Photoshop Techniques
Google Adwords Advice
PPC Training

Marketing does fit my role but one of those three might help some others on here?

1 Like

Can there be an Amazon link for anything? Like if I’m buying polythene pockets and binders and shit can I buy them off Amazon via here?

1 Like

If you click a link with the wheel on your mouse it opens in a new tab. Or hit ctrl.

Yeah I was actually thinking about this earlier today. I’ll add it to my list.

Yes but I got to install a plugin! Added to my list…

1 Like

Shortened headers are they were messing up mobile view.

New work lurk forum titles available:

MarketingPro
SEO_Pro
FinancePro
PhotoshopPro

Use them by clicking the hamburger menu:

1 Like

Done. Any amazon links will have forum affiliate ID added to it so some earnings should arise from purchases made from the click.

Nice. where’s the link? Turned AdBlocker off and still can’t see it.

I think you can just click the link on the homepage and that should do it

AdBlocker off and still no ad here.