Post here features you want to see on the forum

Nice. There was a league table on the old one, although I don’t know if you non-mod plebs could see it.

When I went to reply to this topic. It popped up next to the reply box i was typing into. Weird it popped up now after 10 replies!

You should see the badges, some of the names are so cringe. Deleted/hidden some of the worst ones. Need all the ubermensch shit back

That’s sick! I’m in CL contention. Hyped.

7.75wasenough is such a rad username. Post more whoever you are!

I already wish I could retract upvotes, or likes, or whatever they are.

Can you not just tap to unlike? I just tried it and can do it fine

I can do that to your post here, but I guess after a while it sticks. No worries!

You have 10 minutes to change your mind, that’s default setting.

When I click on a link, it fully takes me out of the forum. Can it not open in a new tab?

Can do. I’ll look into what UX practice is best. Or just hold down CTRL when you click.

(Edit: Best practice is to leave the links as they are, opening in parent window, so will leave it as-is)

Should we have tags for skate/non skate? Or we fine leaving it as its always been?

Can’t really see a use for it. Tagging is an option but people aren’t even that keen on having separate categories for videos etc so getting the author to tag their topic/post is just extra work. And skateboarders are lazy.

Clicking on the board icon takes you direct to the home page, in one glorious click.

Can we mute threads? I can delete them as a mod but can’t seem to just hide notifications.

I don’t want to think there’s been a new post when it’s actually somebody talking about how wide their skateboard is.

Hey, don’t mute me.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It’s the most pointless conversation ever, holy fuck.

1 Like

geez someone is being a right grouch today

Change to one of these. Normal is probably ok for you. And as a mod I don’t think any of us should mute any threads.

Ah, nice! Thank you man.

I don’t want to mute it for anybody else, just that I don’t want to know when there’s a new comment about which truckbolts are best.