Predictions for 2022

I don’t know what the mechanics of this thread are, but I believe I’m owed a handjob?

12 Likes

Ok. Meet me at B&Q car park.

2 Likes

This is like trying to pick up a box set after a long break. Who is everyone and what’s happened?

1 Like

Thanks, didn’t want to be the one to ask who Nausetradamus is.

I figured it out, I was probably the first to figure it out

4 Likes

The writers have decided to bring back that one character that died at the end of last season

1 Like

Not hard was it? some angry dude who can give but not take, hmmm I wonder?

Ahhh, got it now

5 Likes

Fucking hell, put the handbags down for fucks sake.

5 Likes

Just prodding the bear for fun, no beef.

Please guys, how about you both just mute each other?

It doesn’t seem fun for either of you to be constantly at each other’s throats and it’s sure as shit not fun for the rest of us having to read your arguments every week.

3 Likes

This is nice

2 Likes

I’m glad Mick is back (that’s Nause, right?). Same with Build, who seemed to take a break too. It’s a better place with them here.
I wonder if some of the back and forth between individuals could get taken to the DMs to lower the drama a bit for everyone else but however you want to handle it is up to you.
It gets quite heated on here sometimes in a way that would never happen in real life if we were all suddenly sat in a pub together, a load of podgy 40-somethings who occasionally skate trying to work out who is who from their forum name. Just don’t take it too seriously, it’s only a forum.

Isn’t this the point where someone comes and posts who only does so when there’s some drama?

Like when you went mental just because I said England were a bit shit in the early stages of the last tournament. Did the break from the forum relax you much then?

I’m sorry that you’re so angry all the time. Must be exhausting. That’s all.

Fucking hell.

Naus is one of the best contributors to this forum and took a break from the nonsense.

Don’t drive him away again.

3 Likes

That’s right, you don’t. Everything is fine Mick. Move on. I’m glad you’re happy.

1 Like

Love you Mick :heart: