Predictions for 2022

We usually have one of these threads, right?

Tony Hawk is the first skater in space, doing zero gravity 900s (I know he did the zero gravity plane thing before but space is next level)!

2 Likes

Jagger Eaton wins SOTY

2022 will be a year of mullets. (I was skating just before Christmas and actually saw some younger skaters cutting each others hair like this in rollersnakes car park.)

2 Likes

Suciu doesn’t put out a part in 2022 (apart from his SOTY one).

1 Like

Decunha gets his own NFT of a benihana.

5 Likes

A pessimistic one:

A classic, loved brand goes under.

I’m going to guess Zero or Flip.

3 Likes

Full on mid 90s baggy denim, big white tee, white leather/gum soles come back with a vengeance

Please god make this happen

4 Likes

Japan.

1 Like

Celebrities start ‘owning’ skate companies (like Ryan Reynolds and Wrexham FC) and have guest boards

I’d go for a Tom Hanks New Deal cruiser

1 Like

Couldn’t find a thread from last year but wondered how many previous predictions came true?

Did @anon86856945 know something we didn’t with regards to less international travel? Shit, gaps in handrails came true as well!

The first known Covid case was identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. So things where already starting to look sketchy, I guess?

Water sponsor - there is liquid death and Tony Hawk did a collab board that had his own blood in it.

Current season of BOTB won’t finish.

5 Likes

Return of the illusion flip

Our forum friend who’s disappeared gets too annoyed by lurking and reappears in a blaze of sweary glory.

6 Likes

That also involves cariuma .

Fingers crossed

Predicting a proper forum meetup

2 Likes

That kind of happened last year with Kyle Wilson.

This year, the Queen will die. Blondey will do a 5 minute Instagram video about how much she means to him.

3 Likes

I predict the queen is not going to die this year. I’m saying April 2027.

Prince Andrew gets away scot free.

Have you seen the latest? :sweat_smile: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

A few gatekeepers in life is a good thing. Means only cream rises to the top :sunglasses:

1 Like