Pricing information

Could anybody help me please. I have a skateboard Matt Groening bad to the bone skateboard.
I can’t find out how much it’s worth. If you have any idea please let me know.
Many thanks
Emma

1 Like

£1 opening bid

3 Likes

Ok I’ll go…£0.80.

2 Likes

I want to try Barefoot mountainboarding.
£1.25

1 Like

those trucks would look great on a skimboard for a knock off eggzilla, so I’ll go £1.80 and a twix

4 Likes

£2.63 and half of this Mars Bar I found in my drawer with an expiry date of May 30th 2008.

I sold the same board recently for £245, that was a quick sale too, could’ve held out for more.

7 Likes

There’s a couple of guys on here that actually collect mountainboards and will be able to give you a good idea of the current marketplace and expected value. Its quite a competitive field so make sure you don’t sell too quickly.

If you need any more help @Snurp and @hugo are the guys to ask

8 Likes

Any chance you’d do a trade? I’ve got a snakeboard and three unopened tech-decks waiting!

1 Like

Safe Emma,

Few questions,

Is that first edition?
Do you know what abec the bearings are?
How many rough meters has it been ridden?
Does it say if it’s French ply?

Do you accept digital currency?

Thanks

5 Likes

Emma they are winding you up

I am no expert but it doesn’t look like a pro quality setup so I doubt you are sitting on an eBay goldmine, if that’s what you were looking for.

1 Like

Just stick it on ebay, starting at £1 and see what it goes for. I don’t know anything about mountain boarding but it doesn’t look like something someone seriously into it would go for. 7 day auction seems to be the way to go. That was well boring lol.

2 Likes

Thankyou i don’t understanding it all. My son has fallen ill and we are just trying to find some funds to help him and my grand
Daughters

Well, I hope you’ve all learnt your lesson

10 Likes