Random pictures

Amazing that it’s real. When I see stuff like that it’s usually done on a computer and a pop-up ad for a recruitment company or something.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIdkP4spMpK/?igshid=hc5637wadq6j

3 Likes

Saw this on the TL today - absolutely killed me.

2 Likes

Maybe not a random pic as such but came across this article and is very helpful as all handplant variations look the same to me

3 Likes

They all look the same to me too, and I’m fine with that.

Damn, his kit and acne make him look like a 52-year-old teenager.

1 Like

14 Likes

Oh jesus that’s tickled me. Actual solid 20 seconds of real life lols.

Is there a blog or a subreddit or something somewhere for hilariously shit band descriptions?

It’s all fine and well quitting Instagram but where else you going to post this kind of gold.

10 Likes

Saw this on someone’s sig on Slap, so good.

5 Likes

Thats @andy_smoke

3 Likes

It’s class.

2 Likes

Gogglebox’s Sue and Steve from south London have a coffee maker in their lounge.

2 Likes

And a webcam to broadcast all their bizarre sexual acts.

2 Likes

Might be a B&B.

What horrible things those are.

1 Like

Dunno, sometimes you want home comforts and hotels can seem very sterile.

Then

Now

1 Like

My local MP. Doesn’t matter what kind of heinous bastard he proves himself to be day in, day out; he still gets elected. He did a presentation at our school one afternoon while I was in upper sixth, so it would’ve been in the run up to the 2010 election. Something our school had been organising in order to get us more politically engaged and motivated. The local Labour and Lib Dem representatives did the same thing on consecutive weeks before hand and came across really well, with each of them doing a Q&A at the end. John Hayes finished his presentation and then basically just went to walk out. One of my mates who went on to graduate with a first in history and politics attempted to ask him a question and he basically said that he was just there to advertise the Conservative Party not field questions “from children.” Honestly couldn’t believe how dismissive he was of people that could’ve actually voted for him in a few weeks time. That day I formed the opinion he was a prick and I haven’t yet seen any evidence to the contrary, only more and more damning evidence to prove it.

3 Likes

The advertising on here continues to be the weirdest on the entire internet.

1 Like