Random pictures

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

“Now”? Always have.

False flag

2 Likes

What’s more random is the state of the happy methheads in the background. They look like people from that algorythm based face generator.

1 Like

3 Likes

Ha.

This is what it looks like when you accidentally open 400+ tabs in chrome

The thing is, I couldn’t close down the browser completely and start again as I was mid-way through shit on the first 15 tabs.

So I had to close down the unneeded 400+ tabs. I was sitting there closing them down individually (after my laptop had groaned for 20 mins refreshing every page) until I discovered you can highlight 1 tab, hold down shift, select the last tab and close down 30-40 at a time. So don’t worry everyone, minimal drama in the end.

2 Likes

Right click on the tab and there’s an option to close all tabs to the right or left in one browser. Might not be Chrome.

So there’s a way NOT to close down absolutely everything as I needed the first few tabs to remain open…

The other option would have been to select the tabs (hold down shift and click) the important tabs and drag them off to a new window and close the remaining window that’s polluted with shit loads of nonsense.

1 Like

I’ve seen this on Insta, someone must have some good old skate shots to add?

1 Like

IMG_2851

7 Likes

Front page of Right Move… Paging Halford…

2 Likes

Those massive diagonal trenches across the pathway are so stupid