Random pictures

Maybe I’m being generous but it feels like the font and tone are subtly referring back to and subverting sexist advertising from the 1960s/'70s:

2 Likes

“Giving the best send off”

12 Likes

That’s a grammatical clusterfuck right there

All the apostrophes for drink’s offer’s and the one fucking place they needed one they ignore it.

It gets worse the more you read it

2 Likes

Giving the best sent of

1 Like

Celebrating Her Majesty The Queen Life

(GOD R.I.P OUR QUEEN)

2 Likes

Fuck me this looks big

Forum meetup, I’ll bring the gak

7 Likes

Yous’ no It’s’ what’s she would of wanted.

3 Likes

Can’t go anywhere without thinking about you lot…

Local Steam Rally delivering the goods.

I especially like the (new to me) cat one.

9 Likes

I would unironically wear the shit out of that cat shirt. If you see it again, size large thanks in advance

4 Likes

Haha!!

You lucky devil… a quick search on eBay for ‘wild cat t-shirt’ (& a bit of scrolling) may well have saved you waiting until I go again next year. Weather permitting.

You need to visit the second hand market where @spanky lives next level images where you can also pick up a mortar shell door stop . As you do.

1 Like

Yeah come to Estonia if you want old Soviet era munitions and machetes at your friendly local car boot sale

I remember going to one in Amsterdam where one stall had loads of gnarly nazi memorabilia, busts of Hitler, uniforms, all the shit

You were very proud of that uniform, though. And you kept banging on about your “little tank” all week, too.

4 Likes

I remember one year at Skeg Mini Ramp Champs someone walked back from one of the tat shops with a shirt like that I think had a triceratops on it. So we stopped the comp and all walked up to get one. I bought one that with Carp on. They must have sold 30 shirts in about 20 minutes in the middle of the afternoon in November.

4 Likes

I bought these in a market in Paris, it’s kind of a nazi Time / Life for the occupied countries in ww2…

(I’m interested in propaganda and magazines not an actual nazi, honest)

4 Likes

Not sure whether to ‘like’ or not

5 Likes

Stuff like that fascinates me

1 Like

Burning barn has got Come and See vibes.
Nein gut.

2 Likes