S.K.A.T.E app

and i feel abit bad for your parents

My parents are dead mate, how insensitive of you. You ask us and I was honest. If you fight it though, you will lose. But you may have some fun trying, good luck bro.

I feel bad you’re still at the drawing nice pictures and colouring them in stage of you’re life still. High level stuff. You’re parents must be proud.

personally mate making coming onto this trying to get at me aint gonna help you now

whut?

actually it is what

@Mr_flors keep it civil. Members on here will tear non-skaters to shreds, and quite legitimately. You’ve not really given anyone anything much to go on, apart from saying you’re going to design an app that’s been designed several times before. They are expecting you to bring something new to the table but you’ve not really brought anything. So chill out on the insults. If you can’t take any feedback without taking it personally then perhaps this is not the place to ask and you should find somewhere else.

4 Likes

I can take feedback very well and I was just asking a question to skaters

there lies your problem, none of us have skated for at least 5 years.

4 Likes

You’ve been given feedback but it sounds like you just need us to come up with a colour for the background. Seriously how old are you, this is not the way to ‘do a survey’

Blue

Next question please

Show us something and we will give feedback.

It’s like me going ‘I want to build a house but I don’t know what it looks like, do you like it?’

2 Likes

That escalated quickly. I think you should try yella

At least let us see some of your research that you must of spent weeks on.

Sometimes I’m not surprised that this forum doesn’t attract many new members

2 Likes

No idea when it was but a looong time ago I joined N26 and asked for opinions on skateparks, kinda in the same way, I was vague and secretive and I got ripped on here for it, I loved it and i’m still here.

lol

Your idea is shit and you have no idea what you’re doing.

Pay attention to that and save yourself a lot of time.

But in all seriousness, this is more something for the Slap forum. Those guys will be able to help you more.

1 Like