Sandwiches

My fav from the chippy, a beanie!
Combined with deep fried pigs in blankets.

2 Likes

Creamy.

1 Like

Stomach lurching at the sight of that :nauseated_face:

1 Like

How’ve they managed to batter the sausage whilst keeping it that anaemic shade of pink that makes it look like it’s been vaguely boiled? Horrendous stuff.

3 Likes

Imagine if time travelling was easier, we could have an episode of X-Files about Bish’s sarnies.

1 Like

This is not a thread to be viewed early in the morning

2 Likes

I enjoy cream cheese and sweet chilli as a combo.

Not sure about mayo and sweet chilli but should work…

A pub near me used to do a cajun spiced chicken breast burger with minted sour cream (chunky bits of fresh mint) and sweet chilli. Delicious.

1 Like

Or at lunchtime. Or dinner time. Or the evening

1 Like

Sweet chilli and mayo works so well. It adds some lovely tang which juxtaposes and contrasts well with the mayo.
Also, you always want a bit of sweet on your meat.

1 Like

I’ve just realised I used to have a chicken mayo and sweet chilli baguette on the regular a few years ago when I worked next to a sandwich place.

Totally forgot about that. Absolutely delicious.

Is baguette chat allowed in here? Feel like I’m straying.

2 Likes

I think we sort of decided that wraps are allowed, if they are, then baguettes are definitely permissible IMO

2 Likes

Yer just not salad bowls, thats straying.

Ham, Cheese, Pickle, Rocket, Crisps, bit of Mayo and Mustard each side of the bread, loving it.

2 Likes

You can’t just say “crisps” and not elaborate. You could be hoying some heathen shit like Skips in there (disgusting, as the record goes, like eating quadruple ply bogroll).

I realise I’m treading a dangerous path bringing crisps into conversation.

1 Like

Go on then.

1 Like

Ready Salted Tyrells or Kettle Chips, would usually flex Cheese and Onion.

1 Like

The man just said skips were shit – his opinion is low.

1 Like

Well it has to be a decent quality salted or salt and vinegar doesn’t it? I’d except Hula Hoops if you’re going for a childhood nostalgia sandwich. Cheese and Onion flavours are dependent on the sandwich, but I’m not keen myself, I won’t tell people off for it.

Crisps in!

Yep, Salt and Vinegar for the win, Walkers are still the best for crisp sandwiches.

1 Like

Walkers is correct :wink:

I like Salt and Vinegar, but always Cheese and Onion / Ready Salted for sarnies.

1 Like