Save the date - New Primitive video - London Premiere - Thursday June 2nd

Hi everyone, apologies for the spam but wanted to get the word out -

New Primitive full length team video -
including full parts from pro & am team, including Charlie Munro

When: Thursday June 2nd 18:30

Where: Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester square, London

Paul Rodriguez, Charlie Munro + other Primitive riders will be in attendance TBC
& afterparty TBC

Come and watch the year’s biggest premiere + have a beer with some of the Primitive riders

More details to follow ASAP - tickets will be available from your local skateshop

Hope you can make it, thanks

13 Likes

keen!
thanks for using the forum too - always nice when this place gets acknowledged.

3 Likes

Aw, of course! Got you B, and anyone else here who would like tix, please hit me up, will get you sorted!

Just message me here with your email and address and we’ll sort it - should be a fun night!

3 Likes

So a full part from P-Rod? He always made it sound like another one would be unlikely. More like he’d always sprinkle in a couple of tricks here and there in future videos. Rad.

1 Like

Do you know who has full parts? Surely not everyone?

1 Like

I’m taking it as the headliners will have full parts and the featured skaters will have some stuff in there but not full parts.

1 Like

TBH, we don’t know who has full parts. I believe they all started with the intention of full parts but some of the riders have had injuries in the last year or so - Gio, Carlos, Robert & before that Paul. Some of them have been able to bounce back quick and get more filming in before deadline. A full part from Paul would be sick - he has been putting out a lot more on IG recently so here’s hoping :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Excited for new Charlie footage!

1 Like

All that really matters is new Wade D footage :heart:

7 Likes

And JB and Tiago!

2 Likes

Hi everyone - quick update for next Thursday Primitive premiere event

Confirmed Primitive riders attending will be - Paul Rodriguez, Miles Silvas, JB Gillet & Charlie Munro

Thursday June 2nd

14:00 - 16:00 Team signing in-store Route One Covent Garden store, 47-49 Neal St, London WC2H 9PJ

18:30 - Define. premiere at Prince Charles Cinema, Leicester square, London

20:30+ after party (18+) Hercules Pillars pub, 18 Great Queen St, London WC2B 5DG
Faruso & Jin will be providing the soundtrack

Email for free guest list + wristbands.
alext@nineteen76dist.com

you will need to be on the list + wristband for entry