Shoes

Had one of those.

Is it all just a competition now to see who can make the craziest shoe?

They’re an affront to dignity, so they’ll go well with a Seinfeld/Chandler outfit.

They remind me of the feet on a Power Rangers action figure my Son had.

2 Likes

There’s something really cheap looking about these.

Pleathery.

I fucking love you Heitor, but those are not great.

the bottoms look like lego.

It an adidas Forum, which they did a ‘skate’ version of around 2008 too.

These Gonz’s @buildafire

1 Like

Wow, not the ones I was thinking of. I had them as lows in yellow/grey, from when I worked for one month in Foot Locker. That was 2008 but they might have been sitting around since the previous year…

1 Like

£109, absolutely sold. Gunna rep these on my electric longboard. The best £809 I have ever spent.

5 Likes

Literally a target for abuse

1 Like

That bit just below the first set of lace loops was always super super tight across my feet. Never had it with any other shoe but really uncomfortable. Always sacked them off.

And yes they do look like shoes you would buy at a petrol station

2 Likes

Village Psychic has a skate shoe archive - Village archive. It’s certainly a trip down memory lane and will burst a few bubbles when it comes to thinking some of those old shoes were dope. I mean some were and still are and others, when seen again after decades or more, deserve to be left buried and never seen again.

Villagearchive.com

3 Likes

Nice gif!

2 Likes

Bravo.

6 Likes

Ooh what up, this should replace the shoe library Skately had now it’s gone.

Wife ban from more throwback shoes has been enforced. These are nice though. They look massive in the photo but less bulky than the Lynx.

1 Like

Can feel a full 'rate my ‘fit’ thread coming on

1 Like

Yeah but should be called ‘Roast my fit’ because you know that’s what will happen haha.

4 Likes