Shoes

hahahaha

I’m gunna order a CBD beer with mine, Jesus fucking Christ.

Limited edition shoes that appeared about two years ago and are still available.

They look like the Blink 182 guy shoes.

5 Likes

My fingers well off the pulse. Garret Hill and now this.

This shoe is amazing.

Dunno about brown though. Not sure whether to pull the trigger on this one.

I’m tempted. How much in pounds are they?

£85 / one OG Palace hood.

3 Likes

One for the other thread but, that adidas shoe is uglier than the Hop King shoe.

7 Likes

Maaaaate! The fuck.

Macbeth wasn’t it?

2 Likes

I like the brown. Reminds me a bit of Mephisto euro comfort shoes.

Was Karl Winthrop the name that Spike Jones shouted in the Krooked video?

2 Likes

They look silly and uncomfortable :+1:

Yussss

IMO no shiny or transparent materials should be on a shoe optimised for skateboarding

And isn’t red laces a bit right wing? Or is that a bit 80s

2 Likes

The laces should at least match the accents or body colours. That clash just looks wrong. It’s not even part of the colour palette.

Clown shoes. Reminds me of the golden egg video.

Looking at those Blondey Adidas I can see the advantage of the rubber toe cap (dark blue laces rather than red though!). Since trying kickflips my Es Accel OGs are starting to blow a hole in the toe area. Hopefully shoe goo will help. They are one of the only skate shoes that fit my wide feet.

There’s some shoes that need to be worn with trousers and not shorts. Superstars are defo on that list. They look like clown shoes worn with shorts.

1 Like

Some of you guys are brand whores! That Hop King shoe looks like many others, pretty typical, in no way stinking, just the brand has an aroma. Those Adidas look like Clarks dad shoes, although sometimes I like that, Brown shoes are the best.