Shoes

Tic Toc…

Oh remember to take of that sole sticker, I’ve left that on before and look like an idiot.

2 Likes

Turns out mine are being delivered on Monday, stoked.

1 Like

They said that about mine two days ago and yesterday, just to warn you! Hopefully accurate for you though.

Rubber vans turned up today. Theyre thinner than expected. Will review in due course. Kind regards

2 Likes

Does review come with photos?

1 Like

Yeah I want ‘in action’ shots eg sitting, driving, possibly lighting barbeque etc

2 Likes

Also shot of shoes on, with legs crossed up on a footrest, blurry skate video image in the background.

1 Like

On it.

You want them incrementally or all consolidated?

Don’t forget to pose/obstruct a doorway with questionable socks matching your top.

1 Like

Incrementally. Don’t want you to injure yourself

1 Like

Right so thoughts are theyre definitely thinner than I was expecting. Ive never worn crocs so have no comparison there but they look tiny on feet, more so than standard slip ons. Not sure if thats because theyre monochrome but the fit is exactly the same.

So far Ive worn them round the house, (comfy) worn them down the garden to check on the hammock post that got cemented in yesterday (also comfy although the dew from the lawn got in the footholes)

I sat and watched a skate section with feet on the footstool (alright, bonus points for guessing the section, special appearance from FatCat)

En route to the mother in laws for lunch and to build summat in the garden so will photograph that too.

The only issues ive got so far are the wide chunky tread is probably grand for sand but i walked to the bin to throw out some shitty nappies and the gravel on my drive got stuck in there.

I’ll continue later

8 Likes

Even the house has crocs

10 Likes

My house is well fashionable mate

1 Like

Fill them with shaving foam and then film yourself putting your foot in. Slowly.

10 Likes

Just when you think this thread couldn’t get much weirder…

2 Likes

Put a vagankle in it!

2 Likes

Made me think of that (inevitably German) bloke who used to film himself doing all sorts of stuff to food and miscellaneous household items in his skate shoes - mashing bananas in his D3s and whatnot.

Edit - Osiris D3 2001 Skate Shoes Stomp Banana - YouTube

3 Likes

Been for a walk in the countryside with the inlaws dog and both kids. Reasonably comfortable but got dust in em which isnt great.

Paired with combat shorts, a four week old infant asleep in her a sling and dandelions because fuck you im fancy

3 Likes