Shoes

Been skating a pair of these for the last couple of months, super comfy. Seem like a thinner version of a cupsole, but not as thin as a vulc. Mad grippy too, almost sticky I think. But yeah, they’re rad!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPeMZnSFe84/

Apparently they are going to do a low version as well.

1 Like

That’s actually an interesting design. Wouldn’t wear it, don’t like it, but at least they’re trying.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty much how I feel.

I’m not a fan of that type of folded over lace loop. They used to burn through really quickly with me and then your screwed once its gone. Pretty ugly too.

1 Like

When there was a new shoe company every month, it felt like every one of them was doing that. It was of the time, sort of, but holy fuck it made them all look cheap.

I guess the people running Axion now are in a similar position as those companies were then. Skateboarding is big, so they need to pretend to know about it.

1 Like

Also it looks like a Supra and ‘Axion’ is owned by Supra people now so I guess that’s all they know.

1 Like

Quite like the look of these. Never had NBs before but might finally give them a go:

3 Likes

440 Mids are a great shoe

Looks like Kader is getting his own superstar colourway. Showed a picture on Instagram stories

I got a busy morning, sort out a screenshot.

1 Like

Looks dope

2 Likes

Take my fucking money now.

1 Like

Not sure I’d actually want laces like that, I’d like to try skating shell-toes one day though. There’s plenty of the Blondey ones about but I think I’ll leave those.

Can’t imagine why

4 Likes

Yeah those are nice

Superstars are the ticket. Skated them or Super Aloha’s last 4/5 years. Be other laces. Blodney are originals not the skate ones. But get some … I did.

They’re not for me, personally. Like the idea of them and all that, but the shell toe seemed to become too smooth and polished and didn’t get any proper flick after a short while. Fine for mincing about town though.

Photo budget no longer stretching to Atiba.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPn-KbEF0dd/?utm_medium=copy_link

The Genesis mid looks nice.