Shoes

Axion, by George.

2 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of gel lyte Vs, Gel Sights, a pair of gel suede workouts (?) h74RK and a couple of gel lyte IIIs - all of which are super comfy. Love all of those.

I have a pair of gel vikka which I bought to skate in after seeing Matt Town in Spirit Quest. I got an almost instant ankle tweak due to the flatness and square sides - not a fan. I’ve also got a weird sort of asymmetric lacing, mesh and leather pair that I have a feeling the eS Koston 2 was based on, (he mentions a volleyball shoe or something in an interview years ago and I assumed he meant these). I can’t remember the model name, not that it matters because they’re really uncomfortable.

I quite like some of the reissued Diadora 80’s or 90’s runners e.g. N.9000s and have a few pairs of those and some Karhu Fusion 2.0s in various colours. They’re all pretty easy on the feet too.

1 Like

A slightly old model - Gel Kayano 24. They’re so comfy that even after having them for over a year they have a noticeable difference compared with any of my other shoes.

1 Like

Axion jumping on that Kelly Hart shit.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQbkLBJllrf/?utm_medium=copy_link

I’d want my face blurred too if i were holding a steaming turd

4 Likes

Went to the shops with the missus.

‘Ooh I think that lady is shoplifting’
Ooh how come.
‘She’s acting dodgy and her shoes still have the tags on them’

The shoes:

‘Wait, so why do the laces have ‘SHOELACES’ written on them?’

#fashion

6 Likes

My wife’s sister’s husband is nearly 40 and wears stuff like that. My father in law takes the piss out of him.

4 Likes

Awful and £270. I swear that these things are created simply to take the piss out of the gullible with more money than sense…

Latest purchase here - Adidas Matchbreak Super for < £37. Bargain.

2 Likes

These look a bit naughty.

Not sure why adidas haven’t made a skate version of the gazelles all along. They look so good. Just hope they keep a few colours like the all white as a staple across all seasons. Doubt they will mind.

All white looks a bit Boyzone doesnt it?

3 Likes

More backstreet boys to be honest. And I want it that way…

7 Likes

They did try. Buzenitz’ first shoe was a Gazelle. Sole wore out too quick but it was a good shoe other than that.

1 Like

Didn’t they slight change it and call it a different name though?! Maybe I’m wrong.

Yeah his one had some weird stuff like a shiny tongue and lace protection but I’m pretty sure they were doing a skate Gazelle at the same time without the Busenitz extras too.

Aye some of the first runs of adidas skateboarding were Gazelles, never got a pair but was always so keen for some. Wish adidas brought back the Campus Vulc, had a few pairs of those and they were amazing.

They were just called the Buzenitz Gazelle I think. They were in the first EA skate game. The red ones looked sick

1 Like

You’re right, quick google search and I found this. They don’t look as good as the latest more traditional looking version of the Gazelle.

Those were better than the early versions of his pro shoe.

They were great. Much chunkier than a standard gazelle though. Skated mine a bit recently and the soles fell off because I’d hoarded them for so long the glue had perished. I’ve got a blue pair somewhere too.