Shoes

:ok_hand:

6 Likes

Not a very Wintery colour but these are best I’ve seen so far I’d say:

The swoosh positioning will always put me off but I bet they’ll skate well.

I think they’re stinking, no matter the colour

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. A really budget looking shoe with way too much going on. Disappointing.

I guess people just want to like them.

yep, I really want to like them and I do, but I manage to stop looking when my mind starts pointing out stinking elements to them.

1 Like

Can be said for entire Es range :wink:

I’m not backing these at all. I just love Ishod so was hoping for better.

Tbh I only go for the Swift and the Quattro… sometimes the Accel Slim. I can leave the rest.

Haha. I know :wink:

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not into es’ aesthetic at all, it’s way too tennis but accel slims are just my favourite show of all time.

Unpopular opinion but Emerica are making some really nice shoes more recently.

Not all of them obviously, some horrible ones, but the good ones are really good.

3 Likes

screams ‘Supra’ and doesn’t stop screaming ‘Supra’

‘SUPRA SUPRA SUPRA’

enough

4 Likes

Is this an unpopular opinion? I’ve had a pair of emerica that I hated but that was because they were vulc. Otherwise their shoes are great imo. I prefer etnies or es but whatevs

I’ve wanted to try the Spanky G6 for a while, once the right colour comes along I think I’ll give them a shot.

Only skated emerica for the past 7 years, best skate shoes for me. Nice simple designs and well made

1 Like

Likewise. They look really nice.

Santa was kind enough to get me these and I’m quite pleased, oddly thin and long laces though.

1 Like

They come undone pretty easily too. Weird lace let-down with those. Lovely otherwise.

2 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

An éS Jordan 2? Is that the Fragment logo too?

I’d wear that.

2 Likes