Shoes

What! No beans?

1 Like

Knowing him, he’s probably got the beans hidden under the croissants

5 Likes

You’d never get the stain out of that suede if he spilled them.

That photo makes it look like he’s sat at the kids table.

4 Likes

Those of us Blondey connoisseurs on here will know this is a metaphor for his deeply underprivileged childhood and how he feels ‘he never left the kids table’ dragging himself up from the bottom of the ladder unto UK high fashion

7 Likes

Has anybody in all of history been photographed more in a breakfast setting than Blondey? Saying that I do bloody love breakfast.

5 Likes

I don’t know what all you guys’ wives/girlfriends are like, but mine and her friends are absolute brunch fiends. Avo and salmon on the regs. Just no beans.

2 Likes

Saw a pair of Cariuma Mike V’s in the wild on Saturday. I didn’t know they guy so couldn’t really have a why the fuck have you bought these conversation.

Did you just pour your pint over his head and leave the pub instead?

Was at a BBQ. I got an Uber home on my home out of disgust.

1 Like

Good move.
Boundaries are important.

1 Like

You can’t get them stinkers without shipping them in though. Sorry, I’d need to know the story there.

He’s probably on a longboarding forum rinsing you for those P Rods though…

3 Likes

I was wearing Blodney’s.

That might be worse

4 Likes

Its a Black Superstar if you are wearing Black socks. I know what’s worse.

The see-through ones?

2 Likes

That strikes me as like covering up a tattoo you don’t want anymore by having your arm fully covered in one single solid black tattoo. Like, it’d have been better if you’d just stuck to the original arm, or a normal pair of black Superstars if you’d rather drop the slightly strained metaphor.

I know you’re into collecting so actual looks sit behind prestige and rarity, so I’m not hating. Just seems like wearing black socks to make them appear normal is defeating the point of them being different in the first place.

2 Likes

I just thought they’d be horrendous in terms of breathability.

I’d say it’s more like having a fake tattoo that you can change for different circumstances. The whole see through thing is so you can make them look as normal or as wacky (depending on the socks) as you want, depending on what you’re doing.

2 Likes