Shoes

Wow. The Pendleton ones?

Yeah! They were huge on me. Lovely though.

1 Like

Definitely still got them. Waiting for a special-enough occasion I think.

Half cabs are the best shoe. If I had to wear one pair of shoes for the rest of time, half cabs would be it.

With two basic colours to follow apparently.

Penny wore them best I think.

2 Likes

Was just about to post those. I’ve been pretty into the other re-releases but I don’t think I could see myself wearing them.

They Lynx OGs are a massive hit with the other skate dads when I take my daughter for her lessons at projekts on a Saturday!

Yeah I’m going to wait for the black ones I’ve seen around.

Morph suits them well:

Better than the Air Max 90s he was rolling his ankles in when I was still following him :joy:

4 Likes

Last resort cups. Not my legs.

1 Like

1 Like

All the last resort stuff looks like something you’d find in zara

7 Likes

That is gross

Definitely need a different angle to pass full judgement but that evidence alone isn’t exactly enamouring me to them.

Globe Gillette

2 Likes

Ha! It’s the way the laces go on for miles and the stubby little toe area that gets me.
They’re also really heavy and the insoles are pure shite.

Those last resorts look like a cross between bowling shoes and those stupid fucking gokarting shoes every prat wore to the pub a few years back

3 Likes

On a positive they would benefit that guy that didn’t want to look at his board when doing tricks.

4 Likes

Need to see these on foot - could go either way

Are DC actually gonna go through with releasing that when their legal team realises they’re about to release a shoe with the Microsoft Windows logo on it :grin:

1 Like